2023 Undergraduate Leavers’ Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. By completing the 2023 Undergraduate Leavers’ Survey you will be automatically entered into a prize draw. The survey will be hosted on the johnian.joh.cam.ac.uk website and emailed to the 2023 Undergraduate Finalists.
2. The winner must be completing their undergraduate studies at St John’s College, Cambridge in 2023.
3. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Only one entry per person, and entries are final and non-editable.
4. The prize is an eGift card for Waterstones for the value of £30 https://www.waterstones.com/help/gift-cards-and-vouchers/32
5. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available. If any of the prizes cannot be awarded due to a change in availability, a reasonable equivalent will be offered.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries in accordance with these Terms and Conditions by 9am on Monday 4 September.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 14 working days of the closing date. The prize must be claimed within six months of notification.
8. The Promoter is Development Office, St John’s College, Cambridge, CB2 1TP.
9. Details of the winner will be available four weeks after the relevant draw date by sending a stamped, addressed envelope, specifying the relevant prize draw name, to Development Office, St John’s College, Cambridge, CB2 1TP.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
11. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.