General Admission in summer 2017, photo Sarah Jeffs

Taking your degree

The Praelector's Secretary deals with all degree administration, including General Admission and the MA Ceremony. Once you have satisfied the academic requirement for your degree, you will receive a letter from the Board of Graduate Studies approving you for your degree. However, you will not actually receive your degree until it has been conferred, either in person or in your absence, at a congregation (degree ceremony) at Senate House. Please email the Praelector's Secretary if you have any questions about this.

Certificates and transcripts

To obtain a copy of your transcript, please email College Student Services or call 01223 746959. Please note that it may take up to  5 working days for the information to be supplied. To obtain a copy of your degree certificate, please contact the University Student Registry.

© 2020 St John's College, Cambridge | Registered Charity Number 1137428